What are Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds?
Unlike photoperiod-dependent plants, Autoflowering cannabis is a cannabis plant that reaches the flowering stage after vegetative growth on its own, regardless of the amount of light it receives. Growers don’t need to worry about switching the light schedule to initiate and maintain the flowering phase, like they would if growing feminized photoperiod cannabis.
Autoflowers also need much less time to grow. Some varieties are ready to harvest in a short 8 weeks after sprouting. Plus, autoflowers are compact, which makesthem great for indoor growing.
- Most plants are ready for harvest in 10 weeks or less
- They have a quick lifecycle, so they will produce buds and flowers in a shorter
span of time and can harvest several crops per season.
- Autoflowering seeds are also feminized. No need to worry about male plants.
- Plants stay small (15 to 45 inches). Great for grow tents and stealth grows.
- You can stick to a fixed light schedule (18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark)
from seed to harvest.
Subscribe To Get Special Offer
Subscribe to hear from us about latest offers